Dubrovnik, Croatia

Imagine clear blue skies, even clearer salt water, gorgeous views from basically any stand point and one of the most breathtaking sunset's over the Adriatic Sea. What a dream Dubrovnik was! A brilliant mix of history and a beach holiday vibe, plus a chance to pop in and see some acting talent at Kings Landing (yes game of thrones fans, you heard me) and you've got yourself a pretty spectacular vacay - if I do say so myself! One day I was a little over the outside world so I...
went down through the old town to the ship docks and jumped on a random boat which took me to a stunning tropical island! I spent the day there by myself just relaxing and swimming in the sun. I unfortunately had plans to go sea kayaking at sunset (bummer right?!) so I had to head back to the main land. Lucky I did though because the views we got from the kayak were out of this hemisphere! While I may have fallen out once.. or twice.. or maybe even three times (oops?) it was still one of the most exciting parts of my trip. Here are some pics as usual: