Makeup Must Haves, Oct 2015


Drugstore make-up brands have become increasingly competitive in the past couple years. Some companies are even rivaling some of the high end products, producing dupes that are just as good, and in some cases better. So here are my top five current make up must have's from the drugstore:




1. Rimmel London's lasting finish lipstick in '128 - Starry-Eyed'. While this colour is the perfect Autumnal colour, I love it so much that you'll find me wearing this all year round. It's a vampy brown toned maroon and looks gorgeous with a gold eye look. Buy this item here: https://www.priceline.com.au/rimmel-lasting-finish-lipstick-1-ea




2. L'Oreal's Lumi Magique Highlighter Pen in the shade '2 - Medium'. This is a great dupe for YSL's Touche Eclat! I use it as an under-eye concealer/brightener and above my brow bone and down the nose. Buy this item here: https://www.priceline.com.au/l-oreal-paris-lumi-magique-touch-of-light-highlighter-6-ml



3.  The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome in 'Shade 1'. This golden bronze highlighter leaves a stunning shimmer along your upper cheek bone. As I wear quite a dewy look for my every day make-up, this just makes me look like the perfect golden goddess! Buy this item here: http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/make-up/bronzer/honey-bronze-highlighting-dome.aspx#2669


4.  Make-Up Revolution's Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black'. This stuff is brilliant! Far better than any liner I've ever tried. The tip has a slight curve that helps follow the shape of the eye, making it super easy to put on without making mistakes. And bonus, when they say waterproof they mean it. This product does not budge and turns slightly matte when it dries - what more could you want?! 


 5. Make-Up Revolution's Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in 'Sugar and Spice'. This gorgeous palette has the perfect combo of shimmer's and matte blushes. The lighter shimmer could even be used as a highlighter. My favorite tones in this palette are the two browny-pink shades at the top left and the peachy-salmon colour second from the bottom right. This product is well worth investing in! 
Buy this item here: http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/face/blusher/ultra-blush-and-contour-palette-sugar-and-spice.html


Make sure you are following me on all my social media sites listed to the side. Til next time, Jem. x