March/April Catch Up

Well it was a while ago now, but March/April were both very full on for me! I'm knee deep in homework for the course I started at uni this year - which is crazy difficult and busy, so I've barely had time to breathe, let alone blog! So I'm sorry for the neglect you all must have felt without me blogging regularly for you all! At least now I can catch you all up on what's been happening..

L2R: Alyssa, Briar, Me, Flick, Ellie & Ellie



Well first of all, I moved out of home! Since my university is in Melbourne, it was only natural that I make the move to the city and immerse myself in the city once again. I've made some amazing new friends and am loving my new studio apartment as well.


I guess I better start with Toga night! This was one of the craziest, funnest nights I've had this year. I decided to give it a little extra sparkle and took some glitter with me and made it rain all night which was really cool - although just a tip, glitter is hard to remove from your life once introduced! Either way we still had a ball.


I was lucky enough to get to go to The Colour Run Night Edition for my work which was so much fun! I've done this a couple of times so when I found out it was happening again I jumped straight on the opportunity. 



Then it was back to Bendigo, where my family lives to see my sister and celebrate Cam, her boyfriend's 21st birthday. It was at an airport so of course that was really cool and it was lovely spending time with my family again!


Then at the end of April I went on a very exciting trip to see my best friend from London, Ellie - who I hadn't seen since September last year. The trip was to celebrate her 21st birthday as well and we had such a great time, exploring Brisbane and just catching each other up on our lives post LDN. It was so nice to see her again and so lovely of her and her mum, Marie, to have me for the weekend! Thank you both x





Well that's all for now! Want more? Make sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my day to day life and until next time, all my love! Jem x